Welcome to another edition of Five Things Friday! Hope you all had a great week (so far). For this week’s Five things Friday here are five posts/articles this week that I enjoyed.
1. You Are A Runner (Marathon NOT Required!) (from Women’s Running)
With so many people running (and blogging about running) marathons, myself included, it’s easy to get caught up in the idea that to be a runner you must run a marathon. Not true. Thanks for the reminder, Ali.
2. Oscars Live Blog (from B-Roll)
Confession time: I didn’t watch the Oscars. Thanks to my friend Betsy, I feel like I did though.
3. National Eating Disorder Awareness Week: Love Your Imperfections (from Fit Girl, Happy Girl)
This week is National Eating Disorder Awareness Week and the theme is “everyone knows someone.” I wasn’t aware of this week before reading Hannah’s post, but it is true that everyone knows someone.
4. On Listening to Your Body (from Losing Weight in the City).
“Listen to my body”, the four words I use to justify every bad food choice, skipped workout, or extra glass of wine.
5. Confessions of a Fitness Blogger (from Mom’s Little Running Buddy).
I read this post, and it felt like something I could have written. I’m not perfect, and there are parts of my life I don’t share here on the blog (whether for privacy reasons or just because it’s not that interesting). Okay, that’s enough confessing for one day.
Have a good weekend!
Now it’s your turn! Read something good this week? Tell me about it!
Tagged: Five Things Friday