Welcome to another edition of Five Things Friday! Hope you all had a great week (so far). For this week’s Five things Friday here are five posts/articles this week that I enjoyed (yes, I know I just did this last week. But coming up with themes for this post is hard sometimes.
1. Runner Envy (from Mrs. Miller’s Miles)
I’m totally, 100% guilty of having runner envy.
2. Long Run Fail (from NYC Running Mama)
Bad long runs, we all have them. What do you do, push through or call it a day?
3. On Acceptance (from Losing Weight in the City)
If I’m being honest, acceptance is something I struggle with on a near daily basis. Work in progress.
4. Silverstone Half Marathon – Race Recap (from Sweaty Escapades)
Jules ran a huge half marathon PR last weekend! Congrats!
5. It Happened To Me: I Didn’t Cheat, But He Acts Like I Did (from XOJane)
Liz is an old friend and this is her entry in XOJane’s It Happened to Me contest. My favorite line: “Jealously isn’t a form of flattery.”
Have a good weekend!
Now it’s your turn! Read something good this week? Tell me about it!
Tagged: Five Things Friday